Getting started – Landscape Status
This content can be installed directly from the in-product library in your Nexthink Infinity platform. For details on how to access the in-product library click here.
IT teams in large organizations must manage thousands of devices - and all their apps and services - in their landscape. Visibility quickly becomes an issue, and unstable devices that perform poorly are often invisible to IT teams, leaving the employee frustrated. Only when tickets are raised can IT solve the issue but, by then, it is too late.
Gain a single source of truth about the status and health of devices and applications in your landscape to proactively identify issues and diagnose before they can poorly impact employee productivity and to save you time from unnecessary ticket resolution.
This pack offers a Live Dashboard with a wide range of different metrics, graphs, and KPIs across different tabs to measure key data points. You're welcome to copy or edit this content to familiarize yourself with creating and editing your own dashboards.
- General overview of endpoint status across chosen time ranges to enhance endpoint diagnostics.
- Detailed dashboards drilling down into device stability, application health, and boot/logon duration.
- Monitoring the impact of freezes and crashes on employees.
- Dynamic filters to drill down into location, device type, and platform.
- 18.104.22.168 - 20 Mar 2023 - Initial release
This Might Interest You
Toolkit: Hardware Insights
Understand the current status and health of different hardware components in your landscape.